I really liked Dr. Grossman's own version of the curriculum if she had written it in her own words. Her talk is scientific and matter of fact on issues such as age appropriateness, sexually transmitted disease, homosexuality, and gender.
A big thank you to Jotvinder Sodhi of HOWA Voice of Parents for sponsoring her talk, and to the Canadian Families Alliance for their support.
This, in my opinion, is the most radical and disturbing sentence in the entire curriculum, "Stereotypes are usually formed when we do not have enough information....Not everyone has a mother and a father -- someone might have two mothers or two fathers..." (Grade 6, p. 177.)
Did I need to come all the way from New York to tell people that everyone has a mother and father?...and the ideal situation is for a child to be raised by that mother and father.
- 1. Dr. Miriam Grossman says science backs parents opposed to Ontario's sex "education"
- 2. Miriam Grossman, MD
- 3. Psychiatrist testifies on SB48 before California Legislature
- 4. US psychiatrist tells parents “stand firm” against dangerous sex-ed
- 5. Ontario’s dangerous sex-ed is indoctrination not science says U.S. psychiatrist to large audience
- 6. Dear Premier Wynne: Nothing qualifies you to teach my kids sex-ed
- 7. Sex Ed Propaganda Pamphlet from ICE