|photo: courtesy of the AEI, wikipedia|
This vlog (video blog) by Christina Hoff Sommers exposes many of the lies being put forward by feminists and institutions, usually based on disingenuous interpretation of statistics, or based on statistics fabricated from faulty information gathering techniques and invalid sample sizes. When credible statistics are interpreted correctly, they end up supporting the need to help men rather than women.
Please watch this refreshing and eye-opening series, called the Factual Feminist, produced by the American Enterprise Institute.
All episodes can be found here on YouTube.
Note, the title of this post was adapted from The Simpsons (season 16, episode 'Future-Drama') and the Factual Feminist (episode 9).
- Feminism 2.0 (Prager University)
- The 'war on women' and statistical frauds (Thomas Sowell)
- Exclusive feminism (Katherine Timpf)
- If you really want to be feminist, keep your shirt on (Lea Singh)
- Do women need to get more confident? (Lea Singh)